HomTom Company inspired by the success of the HT37 music smartphone now comes with the HomTom HT37 Pro smartphone with metal body and improved performance. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with microSD card support. In addition to performance, the updated chipset now supports 4G LTE and also comes with the Android 7.0 Nougat OS. The device is now available at a discount of $10 and free accessories included.
The front of the HomTom HT37 Pro features a 5.0-inch HD display from Sharp and 2,5D curved glass protection. The HD display comes with a wide viewing angle and allows you to run longer on a single charge, where the smartphone packs in a 3000mAh battery.
The HT37 Pro housing is made of aluminum and replicates design from the previous model. It is available in Silver, Black, and Pink colors. The back panel flaunts with a fingerprint scanner, above the LED flash and a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera. There is an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie and video calling.
According to the manufacturer, the main highlight of the device will be its cost – HomTom HT37 Pro price is $89.99 with an additional discount of $10 and free accessories including phone case, protective film and buckle ring. You can get all these at just $89.99 through Aliexpress.com and the offer is limited to 10,000 units.
HomTom HT37 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions of 147.3 x 8.9 x 71.6 mm
- TFT LCD Display of 5.0 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 8 mega pixels
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Processor
- MediaTek MTK6737 Chip
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 64GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh
- Dual SIM