HomTom company introduced an updated model of the rugged smartphone HomTom HT20. Enhanced Pro Version called the HomTom HT20 Pro has got an MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor, and low power consumption. The device is also comes with a 16-megapixel rear and 8-megapixel front camera, through which the user can count on high-quality still images.
HomTom HT20 Pro has an IP68 standard protection, so it is not afraid of a half-hour immersion in water and fall from a height of 1.2 meters. New water and dust resistant body will please those loves outdoor activities, and travelling. For more user comfort.
Display is 4.7-inch IPS panel with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, battery capacity is 3500mAh, ARM Mali-T720 graphics accelerator, and 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. Model, unlike its predecessor, received an improved speaker, due to which the increased clarity and quality of sound transmission.
HomTom HT20 Pro smartphone also comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor with unlocking speed of 0.2 seconds, which is located on the back panel of device. HomTom HT20 Pro Unlocked Rugged Smartphones running Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and is available in four colors: Army Green, Black, White, and Orange.
Check out HomTom HT20 Pro Price in USA below:
HomTom HT20 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions of 152 x 76 x 12.9 mm
- Weight of 220g
- Gorilla Glass Display of 4.7 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 13 mega pixels, PDAF, LED flash
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- 1.3 GHz octa-core Processor
- MediaTek MTK6753 Chip
- ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 64GB
- IP68 Waterproof / Dustproof
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3500mAh
- Dual SIM