Forza Horizon 4 players now also able to drive the cars of James Bond: Microsoft has announced the “Best of Bond Car Pack”, a DLC that will contain the cars appeared in the Agent 007 movies.
The additional content will then expand the fleet of Forza Horizon 4 with 10 cars of James Bond, the cars will obviously be equipped with various gadgets inspired by the movies that can be seen in Forzavista mode, and the Lotus Esprit S1 will be equipped with a special body kit inspired by the “Wet Nellie” submarine vehicle present in the movie called “The Spy Who Loved Me”.
The DLC will also grant access to some bonus content, including two James Bond outfits and six exclusive “Quick Chat” phrases to be used in multiplayer.
The “Best of Bond Car Pack” will be included in the Ultimate Edition and will be playable from September 28th as the special edition allows early access to the title. The DLC will still be available separately from October 2nd, the day of the Force Horizon 4 release.
Forza Horizon 4: Best of Bond Car Pack
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
We also reported that Forza Horizon 4 has officially entered the Gold phase, and demo mode is available on the Microsoft store that allows you to test the expected title on Xbox One and Windows 10.
|Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition – Xbox One||No ratings yet||$59.99||Buy on Amazon|