Canon has expanded its range of compact cameras with the PowerShot SX730 HS digital camera. The heart of the Canon SX730 HS is Digic 6 processor and constituted by a BSI-CMOS 1/2.3″ sensor size with a 20.3 megapixels resolution. The ISO range between ISO 80-1600 and continuous shots at 5.9 frames per second. It has a 40x Optical Zoom lens (equivalent to 24-960mm).
The Canon SX730 HS features a 3.0-inch LCD display can be tilted up to 180-degrees – specially designed for self-portraits or video bloggers and features a 922,000 dots. It can record Full HD (1080p) videos at 60 frames per second. For connectivity, includes Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, NFC and Bluetooth with the ability to control the camera remotely via app using iOS and Android devices.
(Also see Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II)
Other features of this new Canon PowerShot camera include the micro HDMI output, a USB 2.0 port, and SD / SDHC / SDXC slot. The Canon SX730 HS price in USA is set to $399 and can be pre-ordered via Amazon.com and will be shipped after June 6, 2017.
Canon PowerShot SX730 HS Specifications
- Dimensions of 110 x 64 x 40 mm
- Weight of 300g
- TFT LCD Flip Display of 3 inches
- 20 megapixels BSI-CMOS Sensor
- 1/2.3″ (6.17 x 4.55 mm) Sensor size
- Maximum resolution of 5184 x 3888 pixels
- DIGIC 6 Processor
- Auto ISO 80-1600
- Focal length: 24–960 mm
- Maximum aperture: F3.3–6.9
- 40× Optical zoom
- Full HD recording 1920×1080 pixels @ 30 / 60 fps.
- Shutter speed – Min. 15 sec. Max. 1/3200 sec
- Continuous Shooting Speed – 5.9 fps
- Connectivity of Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, Micro-USB 2.0, mini HDMI port, SD/SDHC/SDXC card
- NB-13L Battery up to 250 shots