Asus Zenfone V has been officially launched in the United States, being released under Verizon exclusive device and offering features that put in are a true mix of Zenfone 3 and Zenfone 4 series.
The device had its trade name chosen as Zenfone V, being identified by the code V520KL. It features almost identical design to the Zenfone 3 5.2-inch model, however, with the fingerprint sensor embedded in the front home button, which makes us refer it to the new Zenfone 4 series. The Asus Zenfone V can be purchased in Sapphire Blue color, no further information on pricing and availability.
The specifications of the Zenfone V are as curious as for its design, practically set of specs identical to the Zenfone 3 Deluxe, however with a 5.2 inch AMOLED screen instead of the 5.7-inches. Due to this, we will have a very interesting performance and a satisfactory set of camera features, and it is necessary to wait for more information regarding the interface used since the device comes with the old ZenUI 3.0 while we already heard that Zenfone 3 Zoom receiving the ZenUI 4.0.
Asus Zenfone V Specifications
- Dimensions of 146.58 x 72.64 x 7.62 mm
- Weight of 147g
- FHD AMOLED Display of 5.2 inches with Tru2life technology, Bluelight Filter, Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 23 mega pixels, f/2.0 aperture, Auto Focus, 0.03-second laser auto-focus, OIS, Dual-LED real tone flash, PixelMaster
- Front Camera of 8 mega pixels, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 2.2 GHz octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chip
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C 3.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh
There is still no further information on the Asus Zenfone V price or when it will actually available to buy. However, it is very likely that we will have a low value for Verizon customers who adopt a two-year plan when purchasing the device.