Huami has officially raised the curtain from the Amazfit GTR smartwatch whose arrival was announced a few days ago. It will come in two versions: 42mm and 47mm along with multiple customization possibilities with regards to the materials and the strap such as Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Titanium case options.
The Amazfit GTR 47mm Iron Man Limited Edition comes with Ironman dial, black matte ceramic bezel, gold-colored case, and a red silicone strap. Both models share a hardware platform comprising AMOLED screens with a pixel density of 326ppi and protected by Gorilla Glass 3. Both are water-resistant up to 50 meters, are equipped with a very complete connection, which includes the GPS.
The Amazfit GTR 47mm also has automatic arrhythmia (including atrial fibrillation) function in heart, is optimized for standby, bright-screen and sport modes, optimizing the power consumption of the watch, offering up to 24 days of battery life with normal use.
Numerous integrated sensors, starting from the air pressure sensor, BioTracker PPG for 24-hour uninterrupted accurate heart rate monitoring, sedentary reminder, all-day health monitoring, sleep analysis and more. A declared battery life that lasts up to 24 and 12 days for Amazfit GTR 47mm and 42mm respectively. The battery can be further extended by using the smartwatch in “basic” mode or simply using it to check the time.
Price and Availability
The Amazfit GTR 42mm standard version with a black, pink or white strap is priced at CNY 799 – approximately $119, and the special edition with white leather strap is priced at CNY 999 – approximately $145. The Amazfit GTR 47mm aluminum alloy and stainless steel versions with a brown leather strap are priced at CNY 999 – approximately $145 and the titanium version with a fluoro rubber strap and Iron Man special edition are priced at CNY 1399 – approximately $203. These are available for order starting today in China.
Amazfit GTR Specifications
- Display: AMOLED 47mm – 1.39″ (454 x 454 pixels) / 42mm 1.2″ (390 x 390 pixels), Glass Gorilla Glass 3
- Supported OS: Android 5.0 (and later versions), iOS 10 (and later versions)
- Sensors: BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor, 6-Axis Accelerometer, 3 Axial Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Capacitive Sensor, Ambient Light Brightness Sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 47mm dial: 47.2 x 47.2 x 10.75 mm /
- 42mm dial: 42.6 x 42.6 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 47mm dial with Aluminum: 36 grams / Steel: 48 grams / Titanium: 40 grams / 42mm dial: 25 grams
- Water resistant: 5ATM / 50 meters
- Battery: 47mm dial with 410mAh battery, up to 24 days of battery life, and up to 72hours in basic mode (clock) / 42mm dial with 195mAh battery, up to 12 days of battery life, and up to 34 in basic mode