OPPO did not surprise the world with long, slim R5 smartphone with 4.85 mm thick, a different China’s smartphone maker called Vivo smartphones beat this record by presenting the Vivo X5 Max smartphone with the slender design just 4.75 mm thick, the figure that many people have overwhelmed.
In order to achieve this incredible design, Vivo Smartphone China had to cut away a lot of components inside Vivo X5 Max. Specifically, the board of 1.7 mm thick smartphone, 1.36 mm thick display while the speaker of 2.45 mm thick. More particularly, though, so thin, but X5 Max still has enough space for a 3.5 mm headphone socket and the Dual SIM card slot.
On the hardware, Vivo X5 Max was not coming with very high confrontations, but it has very wide 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, Snapdragon 615 processor, 2 GB of RAM and front camera of 5 megapixel, 13 megapixel camera on the back panel. The only unfortunate thing is the Vivo Phone still running on Android 4.4 instead of Android 5.0.
Although Vivo X5 Max is World’s Thinnest Smartphone, but many people are concerned about the strength of this Vivo Phone just like the iPhone 6. The problem is that only 2.000 mAh battery is hard to ensure abundant energy source for Vivo X5 Max.
Vivo X5 Max Specs:
- Dimensions of 153.90×78.00×4.75mm
- Super AMOLED Display of 5.5 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 4.4 operating system with Funtouch OS 2.0
- 64 bit octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chip
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB
- Battery capacity of 2000mAh
- Dual SIM
Photo: gizmochina[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B00NUUPP5C” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”IN” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr07-21″]