The Lenovo A6000 smartphone is quite popular in India, now Lenovo India announced the next version of this smartphone called Lenovo A6000 Plus. This is an upgrade version of the Lenovo A6000 India, not to big update, only focused on the internal configuration of the phone rather than design.
The Lenovo A6000 Plus with 5 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 410 SoC, running a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 400 MHz Adreno 306 graphics processors. The Lenovo A6000 Plus is also running on Android 4.4 KitKat with Lenovo Vibe UI interface similar to the Lenovo A6000 mobile.
However, the RAM and internal storage memory have been increased up to 2GB and 16GB of internal memory compared to 1GB and 8GB internal memory of Lenovo A6000 Phone. In addition, this camera system of smartphone still same as an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, while a 2-megapixel front facing camera to take a selfie.
The body thickness is 8.2mm and weighs 128 grams, with 4G LTE connectivity / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 2300 mAh battery capacity. Lenovo A6000 Plus available in various colors such as black, white, yellow and red, but its price has not been disclosed yet whether it can be little more compared to Lenovo A6000 price in India of Rs. 6999.
Lenovo A6000 Plus Specifications:
- Dimensions of 141 x 70 x 8.2 mm
- Weight of 128g
- HD Display of 5.0 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 8 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 2 mega pixels
- Android 4.4 OS with Vibe UI 2.0 interface
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Chip
- Adreno 306 GPU 400MHz
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory Yes (unspecified capacity)
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 2300mAh
- Dual SIM
6000 Plus is great price with good features and reasonable price..!!