Dell has launched a new 144hz monitor gaming model to complement its line of gaming laptops equipped with Ryzen technology. There is Dell S3422DWG 34 inch monitor with WQHD resolution, VESA Display HDR 400, a 144Hz refresh rate, and more.
The Dell 34 S3422DWG has a 34-inch VA display with WQHD (3440×1440) resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 2ms response time, 90% coverage, and DCI-P3 color gamut. The Dell WQHD monitor is VESA DisplayHDR and AMD FreeSync certified. It also supports variable refresh rate technology, which allows it to be used with consoles such as the PS5 and Xbox One X. It even provides additional lighting in the form of a downlight.
The new top Dell gaming monitor has a large curved panel. A 34-inch diagonal displays a WQHD resolution in the ratio of 21: 9 with 3,440 x 1,440 pixels. The VA panel with a 3,000: 1 contrast ratio displays 16.7 million colors and thus covers 90 percent of the DCI-P3 color space.
The refresh rate of the Dell screen curved with 1800R is 144 Hz. The response time is 1 ms (MPRT) or 2 ms (GtG). There is also a VESA DisplayHDR 400 certification, AMD FreeSync, and VRR support. HDMI and DisplayPort are available as connections.
Price and availability
Dell S3422DWG curved gaming monitor is now available to purchase on Amazon.com for $616.55.
Dell S3422DWG Specifications
- Display: 34-inch VA panel Antiglare with 3H hardness
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 3440 x 1440 at 144 Hz (Native with DP1.4) / 3440 x 1440 at 100 Hz (Native with HDMI 2.0)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.23175 x 0.23175 mm
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000: 1 (Typical)
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)/ 2ms (gray to gray) in Extreme Mode
- Color: 16.7 Million colors
- Adaptive-Sync Technology: AMD FreeSync
- Ports: 2 x HDMI (ver 2.0), 1 x DP (ver 1.2), 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen1 (5Gbps) upstream port (rear), 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen1 (5 Gbps) downstream ports [Front bottom, one with BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max)], 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen1 (5 Gbps) downstream ports (rear), 1 x Headphone-out jack
- Stand: Height – 100 mm, Tilt -5° to 21°
- Dimensions: 31.81 x 9.22 x 16.82 ~ 20.76 inches
- Weight: 16.99 lb
Recently, Dell has introduced two new, extra-large, and high-resolution touch monitor models: C6522QT and C5522QT, especially for meetings and conferences. Several users can make touch inputs on these at the same time.