A mini desktop computer ExpertCenter PN52 has appeared online. The Asus PN52 AMD mini PC uses an AMD hardware platform, and the operating system can be Windows 11 Pro or Windows 11 Home.
Depending on the modification, the AMD mini PC carries on board the Ryzen 5 5600H processor (six cores; twelve threads; 3.3-4.2 GHz), Ryzen 7 5800H (eight cores; sixteen threads; 3.2-4.4 GHz), or Ryzen 9 5900HX (eight cores; sixteen threads; 3.3-4.6 GHz).
The graphics subsystem uses the integrated Radeon accelerator. Image output up to 8K is possible. The amount of DDR4 RAM reaches 16 GB. For data storage, an M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid-state drive with a capacity of up to 1 TB is responsible.
The small desktop computer includes Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 wireless adapters, a 2.5G LAN network controller, and a Realtek ALC3251 HD audio codec. Dimensions are 120 × 130 × 58 mm, weight – about 1 kg.
On the front panel, you can find USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen1 (×2) ports, and an audio jack. At the back are HDMI 2.1 (×2), USB 3.2 Gen2, USB 3.2 Gen1 (×2), USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C, and a network cable jack.
Price and availability
Asus PN52 specifications
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor 3.2 GHz, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H Processor 3.3 GHz
- Chipset: TPM module on board
- Graphics: Integrated – Radeon™ Graphics
- Memory: DRAM MODULE(DDR4)/3200/16G/8G
- Storage: 512GB/256GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, 2.5G LAN, Realtek RTL8125B-CG or Realtek RTL8125BG-CG
- Audio: Realtek ALC3251 HD Audio CODEC (optional)
- Ports: Front ports: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 x Audio Jack (Line out/ Mic in/ Headphone out); Rear ports: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 TypeC (w/ DP output & PowerDelivery input), 2 x HDMI 2.1 Port, 1 x Configurable Port (options: Display Port 1.4/HDMI2.1/COM/ VGA/ 2.5G LAN), 1 x 2.5G RJ45 LAN, 1 x pad-lock, 1 x DC-in
- Dimensions: 120 x 130 x 58 mm
- Weight: 1.0 kg (include 2.5″ HDD)
Recently, MSI announced the Pro DP21 12M small form factor mini computer PC designed for business use. The mini desktop PC is based on the Intel Alder Lake hardware platform. Its pricing starts from $479.