The Asus ROG Swift PG32UQR best 4K 32 inch monitor for gaming has appeared online. The 32 inch 4K monitor is made on an IPS panel with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels.
The HDMI 2.1 monitor features a 144Hz refresh rate (upscalable to 155Hz) and a 1ms MPRT response time. We are talking about the presence of the DisplayHDR 600 certificate: peak brightness reaches 600 cd/m2. The contrast ratio is 1000:1, the dynamic contrast ratio is 100,000,000:1, and viewing angles horizontally and vertically – are up to 178 degrees.
The new Asus HDMI 2.1 gaming monitor features HDR10, and coverage of sRGB, Adobe RGB, and DCI-P3 color spaces is 160%, 99.5%, and 98% respectively. The number of reproducible color shades is 1.07 billion.
The ELMB-Sync (Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync) system is mentioned, which combines motion blur reduction technology (Extreme Low Motion Blur, ELMB) and adaptive synchronization (Adaptive-sync). It also talks about compatibility with NVIDIA G-Sync.
There is a set of proprietary ASUS GamePlus tools: it includes a crosshair, a timer, a stopwatch, a frame counter, and a picture alignment tool in multi-display configurations. The back of the case is decorated with ASUS Aura Sync lighting.
The Asus PG32UQR monitor comes with 5W stereo speakers, a DisplayPort 1.4 interface, two HDMI 2.1 connectors, a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A hub, and a standard audio jack.
Price and availability
Asus ROG Swift PG32UQR 32 inch 4k monitor has been priced at $999 and is finally listed on the Bhphotovideo.com online store without any availability details.
Updated on September 15, 2022: Asus ROG Swift PG32UQR 32-inch 4K HDR gaming monitor is finally listed on Amazon.com for $999.
Asus ROG Swift PG32UQR specifications
- Display: 32-inch IPS panel, Non-Glare
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Color Space (DCI-P3): 98%
- Color Space (sRGB): 160%
- Resolution: 3840×2160
- Display Viewing Area (HxV): 708.48 x 398.52 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.185mm
- Brightness: 450cd/㎡(Typ.) / 600 cd/㎡ (HDR, Peak)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typ.) / 1,000,000:1 (HDR, Max)
- Viewing Angle (CR≧10): 178°/ 178°
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Display Colors: 1073.7M (10 bit)
- Features: Flicker free, HDR10, Trace Free Technology, Color Accuracy (△E< 2), GamePlus, Low Blue Light, HDCP 2.2, Game Visual, G-SYNC Compatible, Extreme Low Motion Blur, ELMB Sync, HDR Mode, Shadow Boost, Aura Sync, Kensington Lock
- Ports: DisplayPort 1.4 DSC x 1, HDMI (v2.1) x 2, Earphone jack, USB Hub 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, USB 3.0 (Signal) x 1
- Audio: 5W x2 Speakers
- Stand: Tilt (+20° ~ -5°), Swivel (+25° ~ -25°), Height Adj. (0~100mm)
- VESA Mounting: 100 x 100mm
- Dimensions: 728.18 x 551.83 x 292.56 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 9.7kg
Recently, Asus also made available the ROG Strix XG256Q 24.5-inch best cheapest monitor for gamers. The built-in IPS panel has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD), achieves a maximum refresh rate of 180 Hz, has DisplayHDR 400 certification, and is priced at $250 only.