The Samsung M33 5G arrived with a 6,000 mAh battery, four rear cameras, and a large display. Weighing 215g, the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G also features an octa-core SoC, up to 8GB of RAM, and One UI 4.1 based on Android 12.
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy M33 5G, a smartphone that measures 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.4mm and weighs 215g. Unlike its predecessor, the Samsung M33 5G has neither an AMOLED display nor a 90Hz refresh rate. Instead, Samsung equips the Galaxy M33 with an IPS panel with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Similarly, the Galaxy M33 features an unnamed octa-core chipset, like the Galaxy M23 5G (approx. £259 on Amazon). However, the former has a higher CPU clock speed than the latter, Samsung has equipped it with Exynos 1280 Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa) processor with Mali-G68 GPU. Also, the device run Android 12 with One UI 4.1 applied on top.
The Samsung M33 5G has other advantages over the Galaxy M23 including its 6,000 mAh battery. In comparison, the Galaxy M23 has a 5,000 mAh battery. Additionally, the Galaxy M33 is available with 6 GB of RAM, along with 128 GB of expandable storage. In addition, the Galaxy M33 shares its cameras with the Galaxy A13 and Galaxy A23, including a 50 MP primary sensor.
Price and availability
Samsung M33 5G specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display, 120Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Exynos 1280 Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa) processor
- GPU: Mali-G68 GPU
- RAM/Storage: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4.1
- Rear camera: 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Features: Dual SIM, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 215g