With the RedMagic 4K Gaming Monitor, Red Magic USA brings the latest Nubia Red Magic monitor with an increased refresh rate and a high resolution. The latest RedMagic monitor will soon be available in the country.
Accordingly, there should be a smooth picture result – at least if the connected player can generate a corresponding frame rate. The output of image content and the image display should be able to be synchronized via FreeSync and G-Sync.
The 27-inch RedMagic gaming monitor has a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels, and the refresh rate is 160 Hz. In the fastest mode, the response time should be just one millisecond. The screen can accept image signals via DisplayPort 2.1 and HDMI 2.1.
The RedMagic 4K monitor should convince with a particularly high-contrast display since 1,152 lighting zones are available. The typical brightness is 650 cd/m², with a maximum of 1,300 cd/m², and DisplayHDR 1000 support.
To ensure accurate and vivid colors, the image on the screen must faithfully reproduce each of the Adobe RGB, sRGB, and DCI-P3 color spaces at a rate of at least 99 percent, resulting in a high-resolution, fluid display with strong and true-to-life colors. The Delta E value is estimated to be less than 1.
The RedMagic monitor offers a range of adjustments, including height adjustment, tilt, and rotation, as well as pivot mode. The back of the monitor is adorned with RGB lighting, which adds to its visual appeal. Additionally, a USB hub is built-in, making it even more practical. The USB type C port is capable of not only receiving image content from a laptop but also supplying up to 90 watts of power.
Price and availability
Currently, the RedMagic 4K Gaming Monitor is listed on the Newegg.com store for $999 and is set to be released on April 6th.
RedMagic 4K specifications
- Display: 27-inch MINI-LED IPS panel,
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 ( 4KUHD)
- Refresh Rate: 160Hz
- Response Time: 1 ms (Faster Mode) / 4.5ms (OD)
- Brightness: 650 nits (typical), 1300 nits (DC lighting peak)
- Static Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 1000000:1 (typical)
- Color Gamut: 99% Adobe RGB, 99% SRGB, 99% DCI-P3
- Color Support: 1.07 billion colors
- Viewing Angle: 178° / 178°
- Features: G-Sync, FreeSync, DisplayHDR 1000, Low Blue Light, Picture Modes, Black Equalizer, Gaming Assist, Crosshair, Eye Health Technology, RGB light effects
- Ports: HDMI2.1 x 2, DP1.4 x 1, Full-function USB-C x 1 (reverse charging 90W+video transmission+data transmission), USB-A 3.0 x 2, USB-B x 1, Earphone JAC x 1、AC/DC in x 1
- Stand: Pitch angle, Lift, Rotate Left and Right, Vertical Screen\
- VESA mount: 75 x 75 mm
- Dimensions: 613 x 500 x 237mm (with Stand)
- Weight: 7.1kg (with Stand)
Samsung recently introduced its first flat mini LED 144Hz 4K 1ms gaming monitor Odyssey Neo G7 for gamers. The 43-inch Samsung Neo G7 has a 4K resolution, a refresh rate of 144 Hz, and a response time of 1 ms, and is priced at $999.99.