If you use one big screen or even two screens, it becomes easier to do some computer work. Two screens are particularly advantageous for creative applications such as photo editing, video editing, and printing designing or websites. But a second, freely placeable external display monitor can also prove to be practical for many other jobs. The Philips 16B1P3302 portable second monitor, which is easy to handle in every respect, weighs just under 1 kilogram and is 15.6 inches or 39.6 cm in size, is full of high-tech features for flexible use at work or in your free time.
The Philips 16B1P3302 external monitor has all the features you need to be productive in a variety of environments – from slim office desktops to teleworking and all kinds of mobile solutions. Its 16:9 Full HD display with SmartImage is compact and easy to transport and store. At the same time, it convinces with strong performance, including vivid colors, sharp details, and high contrast. The IPS technology enables generous viewing angles of 178°/178° so that users can also enjoy the displays from the side without restrictions.
Flexibility is guaranteed with the Philips 16B1P3302 portable second monitor thanks to numerous functions that make it easier to work and play on the go. The portable laptop monitor’s slim, reversible USB mesh cable is soft, flexible, and fits in your pocket. With the Type-C and Type-A connections, users can enjoy high-resolution videos from their smartphone or laptop, take advantage of dual-screen productivity, charge the monitor, transfer data at high speeds, and share and present their results quickly and easily.
In addition, there is the infinitely tiltable stand (0-90°) as well as LowBlue mode and flicker-free technology for ergonomic, eye-friendly work.
Price and availability
The 15.6-inch portable second monitor Philips 16B1P3302 is finally listed on the Amazon.co.uk website at £671.40.
Philips 16B1P3302 specifications
- Display: 15.6 inch IPS panel, Anti-glare, 3H, haze 25%
- Effective viewing area: 344.16 (H) x 193.59 (W)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (FHD)
- Refresh rate: 75Hz
- Pixel density: 141 PPI
- Response time (typical): 4 ms (gray to gray)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (standard): 700:1
- SmartContrast: 50,000,000/1
- Viewing angle: 170º (H)/170º (V)
- Display colors: 16.2 M
- Color gamut (typical): NTSC 46%, sRGB 64%
- Features: Flicker-free, SmartImage, sRGB, Low Blue mode, EasyRead, Smart Control, VESA mount
- Ports: 1 USB-C (DisplayPort 1.4 ALT and DisplayLink mode), HDCP 1.4 (USB-C/DisplayLink), HDCP 2.2 (USB-C/DisplayLink), Audio output
- Stand: Swivel (+ 90), Tilt (0~90)
- Dimensions: 359 x 232 x 119 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 1.03kg (with stand)
Recently, Philips introduced the 272S1MH office monitor with speakers and webcam. The Philips LCD monitor has a built-in IPS panel that measures 27 inches diagonally, a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD) with a maximum refresh rate of 75 Hz, supports Adaptive-Sync (probably without LFC), and is priced at £249.99.