The Oppo R1c was announced in January this year in China by Oppo Mobile Phone China that will begin global sales of this smartphone in April 2015. Outside China, the device will be sold under the name Oppo R1x and available in two colors such as sapphire blue and ice white with a price tag of $ 400.
The main highlight of the Oppo R1x was its style and appearance, the smartphone has a metal frame design with high-strength, same as the Oppo R5, and the back and front sides are covered with a protective sapphire glass. Also worth noting is that the back panel of the Oppo Smartphone is made in such a way as to create a sense of sapphire, shimmering in different shades of the rays of light.
(Also see Oppo releases Color OS 2.0 for Oppo Find 7 and Find 7A)
The Oppo R1x phone also quite thin with a thickness of only 6.85 mm and weighs only 130 grams. Other technical specifications of Oppo R1x is same as the Oppo R1c, the phone still has Pixel Eye 5-inch HD display and also coming with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chip with 64-bit 1.7GHz and 1.0 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor.
In addition, it also has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with a microSD card slot, up to 128GB, it is also features a 13-megapixels rear camera with LED flash, while the front camera of a 5-megapixels to take a selfie.
Oppo R1x Specifications:
- Dimensions of 140.6 x 70.1 x 6.9 mm
- Weight of 130g
- LTPS LCD Display of 5.0 inches with pixel density of 294 ppi
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 4.4 with Color OS
- 1.7 GHz or 1.0 GHz quad-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chip
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 2420mAh
- Dual SIM