A new 27 inch curved monitor for business and office purposes comes from the Taiwanese company MSI. It comes in white and has a round base. The built-in VA panel of the MSI MD271CPW has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) at a refresh rate of up to 75 Hz and is curved with 1500 R.
The new MSI curved monitor has a contrast ratio of 3000:1, the color depth is 8 bits, the brightness is 250 cd/m², and the response time is 4 ms (grey to gray). A 102 percent of the sRGB color space is covered.
Two 1 watt speakers are also on board, but not a sync technology against tearing for games in between. On the interface side, HDMI 1.4b, a headphone output, and USB-C with DisplayPort alternate mode are available. On the mechanical-ergonomic side, rotation, tilt, and height adjustment can be used.
The MSI MD271CPW, weighing 6.1 kg, also features a blue light filter, flicker-free backlight, and VESA mount (75 x 75 mm).
Price and availability
MSI MD271CPW specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-glare VA panel
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Refresh rate: 75Hz
- Response time: 4ms (GTG Min.)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Viewing angle: 178°(H) / 178°(V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Contrast ratio: 3000:1
- sRGB: 102% (CIE 1976)
- Active display area: 597.888(H) X 336.312(V)
- Pixel pitch: 0.3114(H) X 0.3114(V)
- Colors: 16.7M
- Color bit: 8 bits
- Ports: 1x HDMI (1.4b), 1x Type C (DisplayPort Alternate), 1x Headphone-out
- Features: Kensington lock, 2x 1W built-in speakers
- VESA mounting: 75 x 75 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5° ~ 20°), Swivel (-30° ~ 30°), Height (0 ~ 110mm)
- Dimensions: 611.5 x 250 x 533.7 mm
- Weight: 6.13 kg / 13.51 lbs
Recently, MSI confirmed that the 27 inch gaming monitor MSI Optix G273 is expected to be available in the country. The new MSI gaming monitor uses an IPS panel, has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD), achieves a refresh rate of up to 165 Hz, and is priced at $227.99.