The MSI Optix G27C6 E2 monitor for gaming desktop systems has appeared in the MSI assortment: the 1080p monitor is based on a curved 27-inch VA panel with a curvature radius of 1500R and a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (Full HD format).
The panel has a refresh rate of 165Hz and a response time of 1ms. AMD FreeSync technology improves the smoothness of the gaming experience, while Night Vision helps improve the visibility of dark areas of the image, which gives you an advantage over rivals in virtual space.
The new 170Hz gaming monitor has a brightness of 250 cd/m2, a contrast ratio of 3000:1, a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1, and viewing angles horizontally and vertically reach 178 degrees. MSI G27C6 E2 provides 90% coverage of the DCI-P3 color space and 113% coverage of the sRGB color space.
The MSI gaming monitor has equipped with a DisplayPort 1.2 connector and two HDMI 1.4 interfaces. The stand allows you to adjust the angle of the screen and its height concerning the table. Thanks to Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light, eye strain is reduced during extended work.
Price and availability
MSI Optix G27C6 E2 monitor for gaming costs $219.99 and is listed on the Amazon.com store without any availability details.
MSI G27C6 E2 specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-Glare VA panel
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (FHD)
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Contrast ratio: 3000: 1
- DCR: 100000000:1
- Display colors: 16.7B (8bits + FRC)
- Response time: 1ms GtG
- Refresh rate: 170Hz
- Viewing angles: 178/178 °
- DCI-P3 / SRGB: 93% / 117%
- Features: AMD FreeSync, Kensington Lock, Frameless design, Anti-Flicker, Low Blue Light, Wide color gamut
- Stand: Tilt (-5° ~ 20°)
- Ports: 2x HDMI 1.4b, 1x DisplayPort 1.2a 1x earphones out
- VESA mounting: 100×100 mm
- Dimensions: 611.5 x 228.4 x 457.5 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.3 kg / 13.89 lbs (with stand)
Along with this new 170Hz monitor, MSI also introduced the new 32 inch 4K monitor called Optix G321CUV. It has a built-in VA panel, a 1500 R curvature, HDR support, and is priced at $349.99.