Motorola has presented a new mid-range smartphone Moto G31, that offers a 1,080p + OLED display, a 50-megapixel triple camera, and a 5,000 mAh battery at an attractive price. Motorola G31 is an affordable mid-range smartphone that also offers an exciting price-performance ratio.
The design is reminiscent of most current Motorola smartphone devices, including a flat display with fairly wide bezels and a back that has a rough texture on the dark gray model. The Motorola Moto G31 has an OLED display with a diagonal of 6.4 inches, a frame rate of 60 Hz, and a resolution of 2,400 x 1,080 pixels.
The battery holds an impressive 5,000 mAh and is charged via USB-C with up to 10 watts. The 13-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera sits in a punch hole, while the oval camera module on the back houses the 50 MP f/1.8 main camera. In addition, Motorola has installed an 8 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2 MP macro camera.
Inside the new Motorola mobile is a MediaTek Helio G85, which combines two fast ARM Cortex-A75 processing cores at clock rates of up to 2.0 GHz with six economical Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz. There is also 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB to 128 GB of flash memory, which can be expanded with a microSD memory card. The fingerprint sensor sits under the logo on the back of the Motorola cell phone. The device comes with Android 11, but Motorola promises an update to Android 12.
Motorola Moto G31 price and availability
The Moto G31 is already available to buy on Amazon.co.uk for a recommended retail price of £174.20 in Mineral Gray color.
Motorola G31 specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED MaxVision display with up to 700 nits brightness
- CPU: Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs)
- GPU: up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- Memory/Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- OS: Android 11
- Main Camera: 50MP Quad Pixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera/depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Google Assistant button, Bottom-ported speaker
- Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Water-repellant design (IPX2)
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery, 20W Charger
- Dimensions: 74.6×161.19×8.49mm
- Weight: 180g
Recently, Motorola has expanded its range with a new budget smartphone called the Moto E40. The Motorola Moto E phone boasts a 90-hertz display, 48-megapixel camera, and high battery life.