Today Microsoft officially launched Windows 10 Technical Preview for a number of Lumia Smartphones.
The device is supported in this first phase is only the mid-range phones such as Lumia 630, 635, 636, 638, Lumia 730 and Lumia 830, the use of high-end devices such as Lumia 930 or 1520 will have to wait to experience Windows 10. See the detail of Windows 10 for Windows Phone below:
How to upgrade the Windows 10 Technical Preview see below:
- First Download Windows Insider app from Windows Phone Store
- Visit the website insider.windows.com, make sure that you have registered for the experimental program.
- Run downloaded Windows Insider applications, log in with your Microsoft account
- Select “Insider Fast” if you want to get right to the test as they Microsoft build released, choose “Insider Slow” if you want to receive the updates have been tested
- Confirm your participation Insider and then select the check box
- Next, go to Settings> Phone Update> Check for Updates
- The device will automatically download the necessary updates for Windows 10 Technical Preview, the device can boot more than once
Important Note before update:
- Must have Wi-Fi access
- Batteries are at least 40%, memory up to 8GB or more
- This is just a test so you may encounter errors during use
- Your phone must be in the Windows Phone 8.1 build 14 219 before running the Windows 10 update
- Some regional versions of the device, especially Chinese mobile network, will not update Windows 10 Technical Preview.