During the virtual exhibition Computex 2021, Gigabyte officially introduced the Aorus FO48U best 4K monitor for gaming systems, which is now available to buy in the country.
The giant Gigabyte gaming monitor with a diagonal of 47.53 inches is made on organic light-emitting diodes (OLED). The 4K PC monitor has a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels, which corresponds to the 4K format.
It claims 98 percent DCI-P3 color space and 130 percent sRGB color space. The built-in KVM switch allows you to use the same keyboard and mouse for two different systems.
The refresh rate reaches up to 120 Hz, and the response time of the GTG is 1 ms. The brightness is 135 cd/m2 and the contrast ratio is 135 000: 1. The horizontal and vertical viewing angles are up to 178 degrees.
The 120 Hz monitor is equipped with a 2.1 format audio system with a pair of 15-watt speakers and another 20-watt speaker. There are two HDMI 2.1 interfaces, a DisplayPort 1.4 (DSC) connector, two USB 3.0 ports, and a USB Type-C port. Note that due to the support for HDMI 2.1, the new Aorus monitor is perfect for new consoles, because it is through this interface that they can output a picture in 4K at 120 Hz.
The Black Equalizer technology has been implemented, which is responsible for improving the visibility of the dark areas of the image. Game lovers have tools such as a crosshair, timer, and frame counter.
Price and availability
Gigabyte Aorus FO48U has been priced at $1,499.99 as well as it is now available to buy at Amazon.com and it could be one of the best 4K monitor for gaming in the market.
Gigabyte Aorus FO48U Specifications
- Display: 47.53-inch OLED non-glare panel
- Display Viewing Area (HxV): 1052.16 x 591.84 (mm)
- Color Saturation: 98% DCI-P3 / 130% sRGB
- True Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (UHD)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.274(H) x 0.274(V) (mm)
- Brightness: 135 cd/m2 (TYP)
- Contrast Ratio: 135000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Display Colors: 10 bits
- Response Time: 1ms GTG
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Features: HDR10 / HLG, Flicker-free, OSD Sidekick, Aim Stabilizer, Black Equalizer 1.0, Dashboard, Timer, Counter, Crosshair, PiP/PbP, Auto-Update, KVM, 6 axis Color Control, Space Audio, Kensington lock
- Ports: USB 3.0 x2, USB C x1, HDMI 2.1 x2, Display port 1.4 (DSC) x1, HBR3, Earphone Jack
- Audio: 15W x2 + 20W x1 Speakers
- VESA Wall Mounting(mm): 300 x 300 mm
- Dimension: 1068.5 x 675.1 x 251.1mm (with stand)
- Weight: 15 kg (with stand)
Recently, we also reviewed the Gigabyte Aorus FV43U gaming monitor which is designed for a serious gamer. It is also a 4K ultrawide monitor with a 43-inch screen, brightness of 1000 cd/m2, VESA DisplayHDR1000, KVM support, VESA 200 x 200mm, and more.