Dell has started selling the G2723H monitor for gaming computers. The 240 Hz monitor gaming model is made on a Fast IPS panel with a diagonal of 27 inches and a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (Full HD format).
The Dell LED monitor has a refresh rate of 240Hz, which can be boosted up to 280Hz when overclocked. The minimum response time is 0.5 ms (GtG). We are talking about compatibility with NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium technologies, which help to increase the smoothness of the gaming process by eliminating frame tearing.
Dell gaming monitor has a brightness of 400 cd/m2 and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. Viewing angles horizontally and vertically reach 178 degrees. 99% coverage of the sRGB color space is declared, and the number of reproducible color shades reaches 1.07 billion.
The Night Vision function improves the visibility of dark areas of the image, which gives an advantage over rivals in virtual space. It is possible to display the crosshairs of the sight.
The 240 Hz monitor gaming model comes with two HDMI interfaces, a DisplayPort 1.4 connector, a USB 3.2 Gen1 hub, and a 3.5 mm audio jack. Using the stand, you can adjust the angles of inclination and rotation of the screen, as well as change the height of the table surface by 130 mm.
Price and availability
Dell G2723H LED monitor is finally listed on the Bestbuy.com website for $369.99.
Dell G2723H specifications
- Display: 27-inch Fast IPS panel, Anti-glare 3H hardness
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Refresh Rate: 240 Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.3108 mm
- Pixel Per Inch: 81.59
- Brightness: 400 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 / 1000:1 (dynamic)
- Color Support: 1.07 billion colors
- Color Gamut: 99% sRGB
- Response Time: 1 ms (gray-to-gray extreme), 0.5 ms (gray-to-gray min)
- Viewing Angle: 178 / 178
- Features: NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium, LED edgelight system, 3-sided bezeless, Dell ComfortView Plus, overclocked 280 Hz, 8-bit + Hi-FRC Color Depth, Flicker-free, Gaming modes, Timer, Frame Rate Counter, Dark Stabilizer, Night Vision, Clear Vision, Chroma Vision, Crosshair
- Ports: 2 x HDMI, DisplayPort 1.4, Headphones (mini-jack), USB 3.2 Gen 1 upstream (Type B), 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream (Type A), USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream with Battery Charging 1.2 (Type A)
- Stand: Tilt (-5/+21), Swivel (90), Height Adj. (5.1 in)
- VESA Mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 24.1 in x 7.9 in x 15.5 in (with stand)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs (without stand)
Recently, Dell expanded its range of USBC monitor models by launching the P3223QE 32 inch 4K monitor with an IPS panel. The panel has a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels, which corresponds to the 4K format, and is priced at $745 / £759.60.