While the market was saturated with smartphones and tablets running Android and Windows, there are very few devices that can run both two different operating systems at the same time. Although demand for devices running two operating systems are quite low, but some users still wish these types of devices.
Recently, Cube – one tablet manufacturer in China has introduced a tablet called Cube i6 Air weighing 525g and is only 8mm thick. Especially this Cube i6 Air device with two operating system allows users to switch from Android to Windows OS. However, the two operating systems cannot run at the same time that the user will have to reboot the tablet when switching from Android to Windows OS.
The Cube i6 Air owns 9.7 inch display, screen ratio of 4: 3 with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, the 1.8GHz Quad-core processor, Intel Atom Z3735F chip, 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory which is also expandable via MicroSD card up to 32GB. The Dual OS tablet also enabled with a 5-megapixels rear camera also support autofocus, 2-megapixels front camera and battery capacity of 8000mAh.
This Cube i6 Air is being sold for $ 232.99.
Cube i6 Air Specifications:
- Thickness of 8mm
- Weight of 525g
- Display of 9.7 inches with 4: 3 screen ratio
- Resolution of 2048×1536 pixels
- Rear Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 2 mega pixels
- Android 4.4 and Windows 8.1 operating system
- 1.8 GHz quad-core Processor
- Intel Atom Z3735F Chip
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- Connectivity of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 Micro-USB
- Battery capacity of 8000mAh