Dell XPS 13 Laptop was introduced in 2015 for the first time at the CES 2015 exhibition.
The Dell XPS 13 Laptop has recently attracted the attention of media technology with its ultra-thin design, screen edges only 5.2 mm and continuous battery life up to 15 hours. In design, the new Dell XPS 13 has not much changed compared to previous Dell XPS 15. The laptop retains the delicate, lightweight design weighing only 1.34 kg, carbon fiber and aluminum alloy create a solid body, durable, suitable for regular users.
Besides the Dell XPS 13 Laptop comes with a standard display, the Dell also offers a touch screen version, but with a little bit extra weight of 1.37 kg. The Dell XPS 13 – 9343 ultrabook is comes with high-end hardware configuration with Intel Core i5-5200U Broadwell, 2.2 GHz clock speed and speed reaches up to 2.7 GHz Turbo Boost mode. It is packed with a 4GB DDR3L RAM and Intel HD Graphics 5500 to enhance the graphics performance and overall performance of the system, giving the new user experience and longer battery life than previous generations.
Specifically with Dell XPS 13 – 9343, Dell Computers said the battery life of the laptop can reach up to 15 hours with a one time charge. In overall performance test the Dell XPS 13 may meet the needs work and mobile entertainment. In addition, the 128GB SSD is also contributing to improving performance, and Dell 2015 XPS 13 with a 64-bit Windows 8.1 operating system to meet the needs of all users and also more secure to save your data.
Dell XPS 13 Specifications:
- Dimensions of 31.6 x 20.5 x 1.8cm
- Weight of 1.34kg
- Full HD Display of 13.3 inches with IGZO2 IPS, True-life
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- HD Webcam of 720p
- 64-bit Windows 8.1 operating system
- 2.2 GHz clock speed, up to 2.7 GHz Turbo Boost mode
- Intel Core i5-5200U Broadwell Chip
- Intel HD Graphics 5500
- 4GB DDR3L RAM, 1600MHz
- 128GB SSD, mSATA
- Chiclet keyboard with LED backlit
- Connectivity of Wi-Fi 802. 11ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.0, 2 Micro-USB 3.0, mini Display port, 3 in 1 card reader
- Lithium Polymer 6 cell Battery of 53 WHr