Antelope Audio has introduced the new Zen Q Synergy Core audio interface. This is in desktop format best audio interface with bus-powered and equipped with Synergy Core DSP effects.
The 4 x 8 interface offers two XLR / jack combo sockets and has microphone preamps with 65 dB gain. In addition to microphone and line signals, the inputs are of course also suitable for Hi-Z signals. Digital S/PDIF input and output are also available to you. In addition to two separately controllable headphone outputs, Zen Q Synergy Core offers you two stereo outputs, one with a jack and one with a cinch.
The converters work with 24 bit and 192 kHz, 127 dB headroom characterize these converters. The proprietary 64-bit “AFC technology” (Acoustically Focused Clocking) aims to reduce jitter and thus improve the sound properties.
The audio interface is connected and supplied with power via USB-C, an additional USB-C connection supplies power to another device (reverse charging).
Features such as simplified routing of inputs and outputs, storable settings, or configurable preset for routing, monitoring, mixer, and effects accelerate the workflow. The 2.8-inch color LCD screen on the top is suitable for this.
The internal DSP enables the use of Synergy Core Effects, which can also be used in real-time for monitoring and recording with a latency of less than 1 ms.
Antelope Zen Q Synergy Core Features
- Bus-powered design requires no dedicated power source
- Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects processed in real time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with preconfigured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Color LCD screen with I/O metering
- Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for level adjustment and hands-on control of core parameters
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings, and submixes
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and submixes while applying pan, reverb, and other effects
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations
Price and availability
Antelope Zen Q Synergy Core audio interface has been priced at $899 and is now available to pre-order on the Bhphotovideo.com website.
Recently, MOTU brings UltraLite-mk5 Mini USB Audio interface into the fifth generation continues to rely on generous features, low latencies, and high compatibility. A few new features make the interface even more appealing – for both the studio and the stage.