The AOC has presented a new 75Hz IPS monitor for business and office users. Thanks to the powerful 5 MP webcam, two internal 5-watt speakers, and an integrated microphone, the new AOC Q27P3CW 75hz screen is also suitable for video conferences.
The 27-inch monitor also offers IPS technology, WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) at 75 Hz, and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. The brightness is 350 cd/m², the color depth is 8 bits, and the response time is 4 ms (grey to gray).
Two HDMI 1.4 inputs, two DisplayPorts 1.2 (input and output, daisy chain capable), a USB 3.2 hub (Gen 1), a headphone output, and an RJ-45 socket are available in terms of interfaces. Thanks to USB-C 3.2 with DisplayPort alternate mode and 65-watt power supply, docking station functionality for notebooks are also available.
The AOC Q27P3CW IPS 75Hz monitor can be rotated, tilted, adjusted in height, and pivoted. The 75Hz screen also features a blue light filter, a VESA mount (100 x 100 mm), and a flicker-free backlight.
Price and availability
The AOC Q27P3CW 75Hz IPS monitor is available for business and office users to purchase on both Amazon.co.uk for a price of £410.86 and Bhphotovideo.com for $419.99.
AOC Q27P3CW specifications
- Display: 27-inch IPS panel, Antiglare, 3H hardness
- Pixel pitch: 0.2331
- Pixel per inch: 109 PPI
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (QHD)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 350 nits
- Refresh rate: 75 Hz
- Response time: 4 ms
- Static contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 50M:1
- Viewing angle: 178/178
- Display colors: 16.7 Million
- Features: Adaptive sync, Flicker-free, Low Blue light technology, PBP, PIP, 3-sided frameless, Kensington lock
- Audio: 5 W x 2 speakers with a built-in microphone
- Webcam: 5MP FHD with Windows Hello
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5°~35°), Height adj. (150mm), Swivel (175°±5), Pivot
- Ports: HDMI 1.4 x 2, DisplayPort 1.2 x 1, USB-C 3.2 x 1 (DP alt mode, upstream, power delivery up to 65 W), USB HUB 3.2 (Gen 1) x 4, RJ45 x 1, Headphone out (3.5mm)
AOC recently announced its latest addition to its impressive lineup of displays – the AOC 24B3HM and AOC 27B3HM. These new budget monitors for the home office boast a sleek design, impressive specs, and a price point that won’t break the bank.