ZTE G720C is the latest phone offering from ZTE Mobile, which was equipped with a 64-bit Snapdragon processor, large display of five inches, as well as fast 4G LTE connectivity. This ZTE phones has a bar design and thin frames looking quite nice.
The ZTE G720C smartphone comes with a 5-inch HD display with an IPS technology and has a Full HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The ZTE Cell Phones comes with Google Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with Snapdragon 615 chip, 1.5 GHz dual-core (ARM Cortex-A53) and 1.0 GHz dual-core (ARM Cortex-A53) processor. It is integrated with Adreno 405 graphics chip, support 2 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal memory.
The ZTE G720C also includes 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, CMOS sensor and front camera of 5 megapixels. The ZTE Cell Phone Battery capacity of 2300 mAh. For the connectivity ZTE G720C supports 4G LTE cat.4 – provides download speeds up to 150 Mbps, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Dual SIM card slot and microUSB 2.0 port.
The ZTE G720C price and the release date is still unknown.
Recently ZTE also unveiled ZTE G719C, which is also own 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor. It has a 5.5 inch HD display 2 GB of RAM, 1.5 GHz octa-core and 8 GB internal memory. ZTE G719C also comes with a 13 megapixels rear camera of with CMOS sensor and 5 megapixels front camera.
This ZTE Cell Phones Models is also supports 4G LTE Cat.4, Dual SIM card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b / g / n and NFC connectivity.
ZTE G720C Specifications:
- HD Display of 5 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 4.4 operating system
- 1.5 GHz dual-core (ARM Cortex-A53) Processor
- 1.0 GHz dual-core (ARM Cortex-A53) Processor.
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chip
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory Yes
- Connectivity of 4G LTE cat.4, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/ g/ n, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB
- Battery capacity of 2300mAh
- Dual SIM