Today in Beijing Xiaomi held a presentation on early release of the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro. The performance of the new Xiaomi device is not inferior and superior to smartphones such as the HTC One M9 and LG G Flex 2, running on the same processor. The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is generally not very expensive device.
In terms of design, specially Mi Note Pro rated high by super-slim appearance. Only 6.95 mm thin body and lighter than the iPhone 6 Plus. Besides, the Xiaomi phone also strongly impressed by its case which is made of metal.
The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Mi Note Pro is coming with a screen size of 5.7 inches. The screen has a 2K resolution of up to 2560 x 1440 pixels with a pixel density of 515ppi. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chip, Octa-core processor and Adreno 430 graphics. The remaining parameters of the device include 4GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, running on a platform Android 5.0 operating system with a latest MIUI 6 custom user interface and has a 3090 mAh battery capacity.
In China, the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro smartphone will be available from May 12, and its cost will be $ 480, which is less than planned before.
The new Xiaomi flagship smartphones and Samsung devices have common features such as support for high-resolution audio playback, fast charging technology and the ability to connect high-speed 4G LTE network.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions of 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm
- Weight of 161g
- IPS LCD Display of 5.7 inches with pixel density up to 515ppi
- 2K Resolution of 1440×2560 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera of 4 mega pixels, 1/3′ sensor size
- Android 5.0.1 with MIUI 6 interface
- 2.0 GHz quad-core Processor
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Chip
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE Cat.9, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/ g/ n, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB
- Battery capacity of 3090mAh
- Dual SIM