Currently we have Samsung Galaxy A3 Vs HTC Desire 820 Vs Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Vs Nokia Lumia 830. In addition the Lumia 830 runs on the Window Phone 8.1 the remaining devices are Android. Today we will summarize some points you should consider when comparing and choosing these smartphone devices.
In terms of the current time the Android operating system is still so much more popular than Window Phone 8.1. You can customize almost everything from the functional to the interface. So Lumia 830 slightly missed the point at this time. On the processor, only Galaxy A3 and Desire 820 are equipped with 64-bit chip, when combined with 64-bit operating systems such as Android 5.0 the device will be able to calculate more sublime, more powerful, making the device run faster. But now a 64-bit application is not much for the actual number of 64-bit app is quite rare, when you buying a smartphone does not need to care about it.
On the screen, HTC Desire 820 comes with the largest display of 5.5-inches, but too thick rim should look a little bit inhibited, the actual display area will probably not optimal in the other device. On the memory card supports, the Lumia 830 is stronger when supporting the 128 GB micro SD card, Galaxy A3 supported 64 GB the other two devices are a bit weak, only supports 32 GB.
Nokia Lumia 830 has the best camera with integrated PureView technology and Optical Image Stabilizer. If you like taking pictures with your phone, the Lumia 830 is the best out of this phone. Connect wirelessly to NFC send data quickly between two devices without a pair as Bluetooth, to connect quickly with other devices such as headphones, speakers etc. only the Galaxy A3 has no NFC. Similarly, there is no APTX codec when listening to music through Bluetooth. The Bluetooth APTX codec help audio when listening music via wireless speakers or headsets.[easyazon_link asin=”B00NPX8JTS” locale=”IN” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr07-21″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Nokia Lumia 830 (Black)[/easyazon_link]
- HTC Desire 820 and Sony Xperia M2 Dual support USB OTG and Micro-USB port, Galaxy A3 and Lumia 830 does not.
- All four smartphones support Miracast to export images to a TV via Wi-Fi.
- Only Galaxy A3 is not supported Wi-Fi Dual-Band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz). Somewhere people adjust to Wi-Fi is running at 5.0 GHz frequencies to avoid interference should use 5.0 GHz waves will be more stable.
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua is the only device that features a waterproof and dustproof.
- Nokia Lumia 830 is the only device with standard Qi wireless charging.