MS Optical introduce new Perar 21mm f / 4.5 MC Super Wide Triplet for Leica M mount, this is an ultra-slim pancake lens, only 5.2mm thick.
The Perar lens with an extremely compact and light design, it weighs only 45g (55g with hood) and it is the latest design of the three Perar lens of Miyazaki.
The 21mm Perar Lens Technical Specifications:
- Triplet design with 3 elements in 3 groups for high definition.
- 10 blade aperture diaphragm with smooth selection for a clean bokeh effect
- Super flat design pancake lens with a size of 5.2mm.
- Premium multicoated lens with a light transmission rate up to 95%.
- A minimum focusing distance of 0.8m to 1.0m (because these lenses are processed entirely by
- hand, it can differ between the lens). For mirrorless camera, the distance from 0.5m to 0.6m.
The Leica M Mount Lens has a hard screw on hood, to protect the lens. The hood is mounted 19mm fillter. Currently it only for Leica M mount versions with very limited quantities.
The MS Optical 21mm f / 4.5 Perar Lens price is 85.000 yen – approximately $700 and the MS Optical Lenses ship worldwide.