Motorola introduced the Moto G32, a mid-range smartphone that will be available in the UK soon. Like other Moto G series smartphones, Motorola G32 comes with Snapdragon 680 paired with a large capacity 5000 mAh battery, 50MP primary camera, a 90 Hz 1080p+ LCD, and dual stereo speakers.
The brand new Motorola Moto G32 comes with a fairly standard design, including a display with a slightly thicker chin and a punch-hole as well as a rectangular camera module on the back. The device should convince customers with an acceptable price-performance ratio.
For this purpose, the manufacturer installs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680, which combines four powerful ARM Cortex-A73 cores with clock frequencies of up to 2.4 GHz with four economical Cortex-A53 cores at 1.8 GHz. The chip does not have a 5G modem, so the Moto G32 has to make do with an LTE modem. The smartphone is only available in one version with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory, the memory can be expanded by up to 1 TB using a microSD memory card.
The G32 smartphone has a 6.5-inch LCD screen with FHD+ resolution and a 90 Hz refresh rate. It packs a 5000 mAh battery with a 30-watt fast charging function. It has a 16 MP front camera, a 50 MP f/1.8 main camera, an 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a 2 MP macro camera.
Videos can only be recorded in 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second.
The device has dual stereo speakers and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Users can unlock the Moto G32 either by face recognition or fingerprint. The smartphone comes with Android 12.
Moto G32 price in UK, release date
The Motorola Moto G32 is now available to pre-order in the UK for a suggested retail price of £177.05 and will be released on September 30, 2022.
Motorola G32 specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM & ROM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- OS: Android 12 with My UX
- Features: Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Splash resistant (IP52), Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear camera: 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, Depth function, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Front camera: 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
- Dimensions: 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm
- Weight: 184g
Back in July, Motorola introduced a new Moto G62 5G smartphone that comes with a 120 Hz display, a triple camera with 50 megapixels, and the Snapdragon 480+, among other things. It costs $355 / £199.99.