Mooer recently presents an “all-round carefree package” for acoustic guitarists and singers! Which is now available to buy on Amazon. After developing the SD Modeling Guitar Combos, Mooer now has Acoustic Guitar amps with the SD50A that is specially designed for the needs of acoustic guitarists and singers.
Mooer SD50A equipped with a two-channel, analog preamp for guitar and microphone, the combo reproduces the full dynamics, feel, and all nuances of the vocals and the instrument, according to the manufacturer.
The SD50A combines one tweeter with one 8-inch full range, flat response (FRFR) speaker to reproduce every detail of the sound in the best possible way. In addition, digital modulation, delay, and reverb effects are available so that musicians do not have to rely on additional, external effects pedals. Thanks to the XLR DI output, the combo can also be used in all imaginable live situations.
The SD guitar acoustic amplifiers have a jam section that contains a whole range of tools for solo performers and creative musicians: an integrated 150-second looper, a synchronizable drum machine as well as a Bluetooth connection and a 3.5 mm aux input for the playing a song from an external device.
Mooer SD50A Features
- Dual-channel preamp: Guitar input & Microphone/Guitar input
- One 8-inch FRFR (full range, flat response) speaker, One 1-inch treble speaker
- Individual digital EQ/Chorus/Delay/Reverb effects
- Double XLR balanced output mode: D.I, direct output; PRE, preamp and effect output to Mixer
- 150-second looper with support for instrument and microphone
- Drum machine with 16 different grooves
- Bluetooth 4.0 support and auxiliary audio input for audio playback
- OTG support for smartphone and tablet recording
- High-precision tuner
- Wireless footswitch support
Price and availability
The recommended retail price for the Mooer SD50A – best Acoustic Guitar Amps Combo is $388 and is now available to buy on the Amazon.com website.