The Meizu M2 Note officially launched in China. As we can see, the device got a few names, like Meizu Charm Blue Note or Meilan Note 2 for the Chinese market, and Meizu M2 Note for the European market.
As expected, the new product is not much different from its predecessor, the smartphone with MediaTek MT6753 processor and same GPU as its predecessor (Mali T720). And also not to forget about the low frequency clock speed of 1.5GHz. In fact, all that we have seen before the presentation, nothing special about the new product.
The Meizu M2 Note (Meilan Note 2) features a 5.5 inch display from Sharp iGzo, protected by tempered glass and Full-HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The design of this device is also very similar to its predecessor and the information that was reported in many media about the presence of a metal frame – was not confirmed.
It is worth noting that the Meizu manufacturer adds one slot for of MicroSD and SIM. Because, in our opinion, the Meizu M1 Note lost its availability due to the lack of memory expansion slots. Both SIM cards also support 4G LTE network. There will be multiple versions of the device, such as a 16GB and 32GB of internal memory.
As for the cameras, the back panel has a 13-megapixel camera with 4x zoom, 5 element lens and aperture f/2.2. While a 5-megapixel front-facing camera from OmniVision, aperture f/2.0, 69-degree wide-angle lens with various Selfie applications.
The Meizu M2 Note is packed with a 3100 mAh battery, but the device is lighter and thinner than its predecessor. The Meizu M2 Note price is just $128.
Meizu M2 Note Specifications:
- Dimensions of 150.9 x 75.2 x 8.7mm
- Weight of 149g
- FullHD Display of 5.5 inches with tempered glass, wide viewing angles up to 178 degrees
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels, 4x-digital zoom, Blue IR filter, 5-element lens, aperture of F/2.2
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels, OmniVision OV5670, 4-element lens, 69 ° wide-angle lens,
aperture of F/2.0
- Android 5.0 operating system
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Processor
- 64-bit MT6753 Chip
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16/32GB
- Expandable memory Yes
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, OTG, FOTA, Bluetooth 4.0 BLE, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3100mAh
- Dual SIM
Check out Meizu M1 Note Price below:[easyazon_link asin=”B00SMNGVF0″ locale=”US” new_window=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr06-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” nofollow=”default” popups=”default”]Meizu M1 Note M463U Version 5.5 inch 4G Flyme 4.1 Smart Phone, MT6752 Octa Core, ARM Cortex-A53 1.7GHz x 8, RAM: 2GB, ROM: 16GB, Dual Sim, FDD-LTE & WCDMA & GSM (White)[/easyazon_link]