LG has announced the 34WQ60C-B 34 inch curved monitor, built on a curved VA panel. The new LG curved monitor supports the reproduction of 1.07 billion colors, and coverage of the sRGB color space reaches 99%.
The panel has a UWQHD resolution of 3440 × 1440 pixels with an aspect ratio of 21:9. We are talking about support for HDR 10. Horizontal and vertical viewing angles reach 178 degrees.
The 34 inch computer monitor has a brightness of 300 cd/m2 and a contrast ratio of 3000:1. AMD FreeSync Premium technology helps improve the smoothness of the gaming experience by eliminating the negative effects of frame tearing and other artifacts.
MBR response time is 5ms, and refresh rate is 160Hz. Two HDMI interfaces and a DisplayPort 1.4 connector are available for connecting signal sources.
The 34 inch curved monitor includes a Waves MaxxAudio audio system with 7W stereo speakers. Proprietary Black Stabilizer technology was implemented, which provides a clearer contrast, allowing you to see the darkest details of the image. The stand allows you to adjust the display angle and height concerning the table surface.
Price and availability
LG 34WQ60C-B 34 inch curved monitor has been priced at $496.99 and will be available to pre-order from the Bhphotovideo.com store soon.
Updated on August 8, 2022: now the new LG 34 inch curved monitor is also listed on the Amazon.com website at $499.99.
Updated on September 02, 2022: This new LG 34WQ60C Ultrawide monitor is now also listed on the Amazon.co.uk store at £802.31.
LG 34WQ60C specifications
- Dispay: 34-inch VA panel, Anti-glare
- Curvature: 1800R
- Aspect ratio: 21: 9
- Effective display area: 800 x 335 mm
- Resolution: 3440 x 1440 (UWQHD)
- Pixel pitch: 0.2325 x 0.2325 mm
- Display color: 1.07 billion colors
- Viewing angle: (horizontal / vertical) 178 ° / 178 ° (CR ≧ 10)
- Brightness: 300cd / ㎡
- Contrast ratio: 1,000: 1
- Response time: 5ms (GTG) / 1ms (MPRT)
- Refresh rate: 160Hz
- Color gamut: sRGB 99%
- Features: DTS Headphone:X, HDR10, HDCP 2.2, Flicker Safe, Blue light reduction mode, Smart Energy Saving, Super Resolution +, Factory calibrated, PBP, DAS (Dynamic Action Sync) Mode, Black Stabilizer, OnScreen Control, Dual Controller
- Ports: 2x HDMI, DisplayPort 1.4, Headphone output
- Stand: Tilt (-5 ° / 20 °)
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 817 x 485 x 223 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.9 kg (with stand)
Earlier this month, LG also introduced the 49-inch curved monitor: 49WQ95C-W. The new LG 49 inch monitor has features like an UltraWide 32:9 Dual QHD (5120 x 1440) Nano IPS panel, HDMI 2.1, and USB Type-C connectivity and is priced at $1,699.99.