The LG 27GP950 gaming monitor released in 2021 will get a successor model called LG 27GP95R 4K monitor 144hz model this year, which seems to be largely identical to the key data known so far. The new LG Ultragear monitor has a 27-inch Nano IPS panel with 4K resolution ( 3840 x 2160 pixels), achieving a maximum refresh rate of 160 Hz, and is DisplayHDR 600 certified.
The new LG 4K monitor has a 10-bit color depth (probably 8-bit + FRC), 1 ms response time (gray to gray), and 98 percent DCI-P3 are also promised. FreeSync Premium Pro and G-Sync-compatible Adaptive Sync are on board to prevent tearing in games, with the device being one of the first models to bear the new VESA Adaptive Sync seal. The selection of interfaces includes two HDMI 2.1 inputs, a DisplayPort 1.4, a USB 3. x hub, and a headphone output.
The LG UltraGear 27GP95R can be tilted, adjusted in height, pivoted, or mounted on a wall or a swivel arm using a VESA mount (100 x 100 mm).
Price and availability
LG 27GP95R 27 inch 4K monitor 144hz model costs $799.99 and will be available to buy from Amazon.com soon.
LG 27GP95R specifications
- Display: 27-inch Nano IPS panel
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 0.1554 x 0.1554 mm
- Brightness: 360 cd/m² (Min.) / 400 cd/m² (Typ.)
- Color Gamut: DCI-P3 90% (CIE1976) (Min.) / DCI-P3 98% (CIE1976) (Typ.)
- Color Depth: 1.07B
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1 (Min.) / 1000:1 (Typ.)
- Response Tim: (CR≥10) 178º(R/L), 178º(U/D)
- Features: HDR 10, DisplayHDR 600, HDR Effect, Wide Color Gamut, Color Calibrated, HW Calibration, Flicker safe, Reader Mode, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Black Stabilizer, Dynamic Action Sync, Crosshair, Smart Energy Saving, True Color Pro, OnScreen Control, LG Ultra Gear Control Center
- Ports: 2x HDMI 2.1, 1x HDMI 2.2, DisplayPort 1.4, HDCP 2.2, USB Upstream (1ea/ver3.0), USB Downstream (2ea/ver3.0), Headphone Out
- Stand: Tilt / Height / Pivot
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 609.2 x 574.7 x 291.2 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 7.9 kg (with stand)
Last month, LG unveiled the UltraGear 32GQ950-b, a 32-inch HDMI 2.1 monitor for gaming with a 160Hz refresh rate. This 4K gaming monitor 144hz 1ms supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) via HDMI 2.1, VESA DisplayHDR 1000 certified, and is priced at $1,299.99.