In September, the Lenovo A7600-M has received TENAA certification in China. But so far, the first real pictures of the new smartphone appear with a smart design, made of plastic materials and metal frame design.
The new Lenovo smartphone, appearing under the codename A7600-M, and new detailed specifications and the technical parameters of the phone. Market analysts suggest that the price of the Lenovo A7600-M Price will be higher than Yuan 1000 or around $ 160.
The Lenovo A7600-M featuring a 5.5 inch widescreen HD display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, 64-bit MediTek MT6752 chip, a 1.5 GHz octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM. In addition the phone comes with 8GB of internal storage with the ability to expand with a microSD memory card slot up to 32GB.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, while front facing camera of 5-megapixel to take a selfies. This device will support Dual SIM slots with battery capacity up to 3000 mAh, dimensions of the smartphone are 152.4 x 76 x 8.39 mm; and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with the Vibe UI 2.5 out of the box.
Lenovo A7600-M is expected to be sold for $ 160 with two color options are black or white. There is no official information about the release date from the manufacturer, but surely it will soon be on the market in the near future.
Lenovo A7600-M Specs:
- Dimensions of 152.4 x 76 x 8.39 mm
- Weight of 150g
- HD Display of 5.5 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 5.0 OS with VIBE UI 2.5 interface
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Processor
- 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 Chip
- ARM Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
Internal memory of 8GB
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh
- Dual SIM