Compact Desktop PC is increasingly more popular and manufacturers are making them powerful and more smaller. At CES 2015, HP display next generation desktop CPU is their new HP Pavilion Mini and HP Stream Mini, use of Intel processors and running Windows 8.1 operating system.
HP Pavilion Mini shape like a lunch box at the top and the size like the one adult’s hand. The thickness of the device is 5cm and it’s a neat little box. On the chassis is equipped with 4 USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, Ethernet port, headphone jack and SD card slot. DisplayPort ports will allow the device to produce two screen image at the same time.
(Also see HP Mini Notebook Laptop)
In the configuration, an HP Pavilion Mini is powered by the Intel Pentium or Core i3-4025U processor, 4GB or 8GB of RAM, a 500GB hard drive. It has built-in Wi-Fi card should be more convenient for the user. For those who need to use a simple Desktop Computers, service work and recreation, or want to turn the TV into a smart TV, you can choose the minicomputer like this. The HP Pavilion Mini will be sold for 14-1 with starting prices at $ 320 for the lower versions.
HP Pavilion Mini Specifications:
- Thickness of 5.23cm
- Weight 725gram
- Pavilion Mini with Intel Pentium or Core i3-4025U CPU
- Stream Mini with Intel Celeron 2957U CPU
- Pavilion Mini with 4GB or 8GB RAM
- Stream Mini with 2GB RAM
- Pavilion Mini with 500GB HDD
- Stream Mini with 32GB SSD
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics GPU
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Connectivity of Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, USB, HDMI, DisplayPort