After we reported on the new BenQ Mobiuz EX240 & EX240N gaming monitors, we also want to mention the new BenQ EX270M gaming monitor 240Hz model. The new BenQ 27 inch monitor has an IPS panel with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD) with a maximum refresh rate of 240 Hz and HDR support.
The manufacturer also states 99 percent sRGB coverage and uses FreeSync Premium as anti-tearing technology. The gray change should take place within 1 ms. A black stabilizer was also thought of, so that dark areas in games can be brightened if desired. A 2.1 sound system with a 5-watt subwoofer is on board. The interface selection only includes two HDMI 2.0 inputs, a DisplayPort, and a headphone output.
In terms of ergonomics, the 27 inch gaming monitor can rotate, tilt, and height adjustment is also possible. There is also blue light filtering, flicker-free backlight, and a mode for people with color blindness.
Price and availability
BenQ MOBIUZ EX270M 240Hz monitor for gaming is already listed on the Amazon.com e-shop at $374.49.
BenQ EX270M specifications
- Display: 27-inch IPS panel, Anti-glare, 3H
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Pixel pitch: 0.311 mm
- Pixel density: 81 PPI
- Refresh rate: 240Hz
- Response time: 1ms (GtG)
- Brightness: 350 nits
- Viewing angle: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Colors: 16.7M
- Color gamut: 99% sRGB
- Bit depth: 8 bits
- Features: AMA (Advanced Motion Accelerator), AMD FreeSync Premium, Black eQualizer, Brightness Intelligence Plus, Color Vibrance, Color Weakness mode, ePaper mode, Flicker-Free, BenQ HDRi technology, Light Tuner, Low Blue Light Filter, Eye-Care Tech, Kensington lock
- Audio: 2x 2.5W speakers with 1x 5W subwoofer, True Sound by treVolo
- Ports: 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x 3.5mm audio jack
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5° ~ 15°), Swivel (15˚ ~ 15˚), Height (0 – 100mm)