The new Lenovo 27 inch LCD monitor from the ThinkVision P27q-30 is designed to redefine hybrid work in offices and increase flexibility between the office and home. The next generation professional best 27 inch monitor from the P series was developed with modularity in mind.
Lenovo introduced this professional monitor at CES 2022, and it is now available in the country. Lenovo P27q-30 focuses on flexibility and hybrid working for the office and home office. The new 27 inch LCD monitor offers an option for video collaboration via the “ThinkVision VoIP Modular Stack”.
ThinkVision P27q-30 WQHD monitor in the so-called “Near Edgeless Bezel Design”, which makes the new Lenovo monitor of the 30 series look very slim with a narrow frame.
It is made on an IPS panel measuring 27 inches diagonally. Applied QHD format panel with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. The refresh rate is 60 Hz, and the response time is 4 ms.
Brightness is 350 cd/m2, contrast ratio is 1000:1, and dynamic contrast ratio is 3,000,000:1. There is support for HDR10, but Adaptive sync technology is missing.
It provides 99 percent coverage of sRGB and BT.709 color spaces as well as 95 percent coverage of the DCI-P3 color space. Using the VESA mount, the device can be hung on the wall.
The ThinkVision P27q-30 features HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 interfaces, a four-port USB-A 3.2 Gen2 hub, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price and availability
The Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-30 WQHD monitor is finally listed on Amazon.com for $480.47.
Lenovo P27q-30 specifications
- Display: 27-inch IPS panel, Anti-Glare
- Active Area: 596.7 mm x 335.7 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2331 mm x 0.2331 mm
- Dot/Pixel Per Inch (DPI/PPI): 109
- Viewing Angle (H x V @ CR 10:1): 178° / 178°
- Response Time: 4ms (Extreme Mode), 6ms (Normal Mode), 14ms (Off Mode)
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Brightness (Typical): 350 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (Typical): 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Typical): 3M:1
- Color Gamut: 99% sRGB, 99% BT.709, 95% DCI-P3
- Color Support (Typical): 1.07 Billion
- Color Depth: 10-bit (8+FRC)
- Features: 4-side NearEdgeless, HDR 10, Modular Camera/Speaker Support, Factory Calibration (Avg. Delta E<2), Lenovo ThinkColour, Natural Low Blue Light, Smart Power, Kensington Lock Slot, Cable Management
- Ports: 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DP 1.4, 1 x DP Out. 1 x Audio Out (3.5 mm), USB Upstream 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (by USB Type-B), USB Downstream 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (1 x BC 1.2)
- Stand: Tilt (-5°/ 23.5°), Swivel (+45° / -45°), Height adj. (155 mm), Pivot (-90°/ 90°)
- VESA Mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 204.5 x 535.3 x 611.9 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.8 kg / 15.0 lbs. (with stand)
Earlier this year, Lenovo unveiled the ThinkVision E28u-20 28-inch monitor for (home) office use. The key data of the new Lenovo 4K monitor are an IPS panel with a 4K resolution ( 3840×2160 pixels), 60 Hz refresh rate, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 10-bit color depth (no FRC specification), 4 ms fast gray change, 300 cd /m² brightness, and is priced at $442.51.