The Wiko Smartphone manufacturer has announced a new smartphone called Wiko Ridge Fab 4G, this smartphone coming with a 64-bit processor and slim design.
The Wiko Ridge Fab 4G Smartphones with 5.5 inch screen has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) chip fitted with a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM and internal memory of 16 GB which is also expandable via MicroSD card up to 64GB.
In addition, the phone also supports dual-SIM 4G connectivity, download speed of 150 Mbps and upload speed of 50 Mbps. It has a rear camera of 13-megapixels Sony sensor with LED flash and 5-megapixels camera on the front to take a selfie photograph. This device also supports Cat.4 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, microSIM card slot and a 2.840 mAh battery.
The Wiko Ridge Fab 4G running Android 4.4.4 KitKat and is available in 4 different colors, it weighs about 154 grams, measure around 156 x 78.2 x 8.6 mm.
The official release date of the new Wiko Ridge Fab 4G is accepted to in March with a price tag of $ 213.
Wiko Ridge Fab 4G Specifications:
- Dimensions of 156 x 78.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight of 154g
- IPS HD Display of 5.5 inches with pixel density of 269ppi
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 4.4 operating system
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Chip
- 1GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 64GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery capacity of 2840mAh
- Dual SIM