A new Huawei Honor 7 is available in three different models such as LTE with 16GB memory for 1999 Yuan – approximately $322, Dual SIM LTE with 16GB memory for 2199 Yuan – approximately $355 and high-end Huawei Honor 7 with 64GB memory for 2499 Yuan – approximately $400.
The Huawei Honor 7 smartphone body is made of metal, which is becoming very common in 2015, it is not surprising that Huawei has joined the new trend. On the rear panel of the Honor 7 you will find fingerprint scanner – another characteristic element of the flagship device.
The Huawei Honor 7 is comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD display, a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a pixel density of 423ppi. The device is powered by the Kirin 935 SoC with different processor like 4x 2.2 Ghz (Cortex A53) and 4x 1.5 Ghz (Cortex A53) cores. It has a Mali T628 GPU and supported by 3 GB of RAM. Also, the device has 16/64 GB of internal memory with external microSD card slot to expand memory up to 128GB.
The main attraction of the Huawei Honor 7 is its camera features with a 20-megapixel resolution, Sony IMX230 sensor with a sapphire lens, autofocus and phase optimization of image, which is based on hybrid algorithm. With an F2.0 aperture, 6-lens module and fastest Autofocus speed is only 0.1 seconds. While the front has a wide-angle 8-megapixels camera for wider selfies.
The Huawei Honor 7 is packed with a 3100 mAh battery and Dual SIM slots. It is also supports a fast charging technology. Huawei claims that only 5 minutes of charging will provide talk time up to 1 hours, full charging time only 1 hours and 25 minutes and 50% charge just in 30 minutes.
The Huawei Honor 7 running Android 5.0 Lollipop with a custom EMUI 3.1 interface out of the box.
Huawei Honor 7 Specifications:
- Dimensions of 143.2 x 71.9 x 8.5mm
- Weight of 157g
- IPS LCD Display of 5.2 inches
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 20 mega pixels, Sony IMX 230 sensor, autofocus, sapphire lens
- Front Camera of 8 mega pixels
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1
- 4x 2.2 Ghz and 4x 1.5 Ghz Processor
- 64-bit HiSilicon Kirin 935 Chip
- Mali T628 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16/64GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3100mAh
- Dual SIM