The HP P22 G5 Business Monitor is a versatile and reliable display designed for the modern office. With its 22-inch screen size, this FHD monitor is the perfect choice for professionals who need to multitask and work with multiple applications at the same time.
One of the standout features of this HP 22 inch monitor is its full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which provides crisp and clear images and text. The HP screen also has a fast response time of 5ms, which reduces motion blur and ensures smooth video playback. Additionally, the HP P22 G5 has a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees, which means that you can see the screen clearly from almost any angle.
Another great feature of this FHD display is its easy setup by customizing your settings with the intuitive Joypad OSD button or managing settings and updates directly from the screen with HP Display Center and HP Display Manager. The 75hz monitor also has a VESA mount, which means you can easily mount it on a wall or stand.
Price and availability
HP P22 G5 specifications
- Display: 21.5-inch IPS panel, Anti-glare, Hardness 3H
- Active Area: 18.74 x 10.54 in; 47.6 x 26.77 cm
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Response Ratio: 5ms GtG
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Pixel pitch: 0.25 x 0.25 mm
- Display colors: 16.7 million
- Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
- Pixels per inch (PPI): 102 PPI
- Panel bit depth: 8 bit (6 bit + FRC)
- Vertical viewing angle: 178° / 178°
- Features: Bezel 3-sided micro-edge, Flicker-free, Low blue light modes
- Ports: 1x VGA, 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, HDCP
- Stand: Tilt (-5 to +23°)
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 19.23 x 2.02 x 11.59 in (without stand)
- Weight: 7.17 lb / 3.25 kg (with stand)
HP recently announced the world’s first Thunderbolt 4 monitor with an IPS black panel. The HP Z32k G3 4K 32-inch monitor promises high color fidelity, significantly better black values than conventional IPS screens, and some comfort features made possible by Thunderbolt. It has been priced at $839.