The HP has introduced the U32, a new 4K HDR monitor for business and office purposes. The 31.5-inch HP 4K monitor comes with an IPS panel, 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels), DisplayHDR-400 certification, and a maximum of 60 Hz refresh rate.
The contrast ratio of the HP computer monitor is 1000: 1, the color depth 10 bits (8 bits + FRC), the response time 4 ms (gray to gray), and the brightness 400 cd/m². In addition, 99 percent sRGB, 98 percent DCI-P3, and a Delta-E value of less than 2 are promised.
The interface selection includes DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0, a USB 3.2 hub, a headphone output, and USB-C with DisplayPort alternate mode and 65-watt power delivery. There is just a little trace of a sync technology against tearing (for games in between).
Rotation, inclination, height adjustment, pivot, VESA mounting (100 x 100 mm), blue light filter, and flicker-free background lighting are offered as ergonomic features. The HP U32 weighs 7.5 kg and is equipped with a silver stand.
Price and availability
HP U32 4K HDR monitor available to buy on Amazon.com for $499.99.
HP U32 specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch IPS panel
- Resolution: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Pixel pitch: 0.181 mm x 0.181 mm
- Features: Language selection; On-screen controls; Low blue light mode; Anti-glare; Height Adjust/Tilt/Swivel/Pivot; VESA DisplayHDR 400 certified
- Onscreen controls; Exit; Information; Management; Power control; Input control; Menu control; Brightness+; Image; Color
- VESA Mounting: 100 mm x 100 mm
- Ports: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 28.11 x 1.72 x 16.77 in (without stand)
- Weight: 16.53 lb
Recently, HP has also made available the new E24mv G4 webcam monitor for video conferencing. The HP computer monitor with webcam comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, is installed in a pop-up design, and supports Windows Hello. The IPS panel measures 23.8 inches diagonally and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD). There is a 60 Hz of maximum refresh rate and 72 percent color gamut. The HP monitor certainly has 1000: 1 contrast, 250 cd/m² brightness, and 5 ms response time (gray to gray).