The company Boxx Technologies Austin TX recently launched two laptops GoBOXX 15 MXL and 17 MXL with the aim of replacing the desktop.
The GoBOXX 15 MXL and 17 MXL powered by Intel Core i7-4790K CPU they are Haswell desktop version so promises very high performance, can the maximum overclocked up to 4GHz. Users will have more GPU options ranging from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980m to Quadro K5110M, K3100M and K5100M, the Boxx Laptop supports up to 32GB storage, up to two SATA slots and one PCI-E SSD M.2 standards.
Both the Boxx computers workstations GoBOXX 15 MXL and GoBOXX 17 MXL laptops with 15.6 inch and 17.3 inch display are used resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and has a starting price of $ 4,049 and $ 4,129 respectively.
GoBOXX 15 MXL and 17 MXL Specifications:
- Display – 15.6 or 17.3 inch
- Full-HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980m 8GB or Quadro K1100M 2GB, K3100M 4GB, K5110M 8GB
- RAM: 16GB or 32GB
- Disk storage: 2 SATA 2.5 “SSD PCIe slots and 1 M.2
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 Pro operating system
- Connectivity of NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n