Recently, the Fujiflm Camera manufacturer announced the roadmap of new X-Mount lenses from 2015 to 2017.
Accordingly, this year we will have XF 35mm F/2 lens in November and next year will be a super zoom telephoto 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6 lens. When Fujifilm X-PRO1 CHEC launches, supplied with a 35mm F/1.4R lens. So XF 35mm F/2 lens can be attached to the X-PRO2 kit launch later this year. The Fuji X Lens Lineup below:
- XF90mm – (already published, available in July of this year)
- XF35mm – (unpublished, available in November of this year)
- x1.4 Tele Converter – (unpublished, available at 11/12 of this year)
- 100-400 XF – (unpublished, available in May 3/2016)
- XF 120mm – (unpublished, available in May 7/2016)