Corsair has presented the latest generation of its compact and extremely powerful gaming desktop PC. The best prebuilt gaming PC named Corsair One i200 packs an Intel Core i9-11900K with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 GPU, but at a high price.
The new Corsair One i200 desktop gaming PC looks very similar to the Corsair One a200 (approx. $4,399.99 on Amazon), but it is powered by Intel processors. Because the latest generation of the pre-built gaming PC is also equipped with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 with 10 GB of GDDR6X graphics memory.
The Corsair One i200 is available with either the Core i7-11700K or the Core i9 -11900K is equipped with six or eight cores. Corsair offers the gaming PC build with up to 64 GB DDR4-3,200 RAM and a maximum 2 TB Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0 SSD in combination with a 2 TB hard drive.
A 750-watt Corsair SF750 80 Plus Platinum SFX power supply is used. The manufacturer promises first-class 4K gaming performance, which should be possible without any problems given the equipment, as long as the cooling can handle the powerful components.
Prices and availability
The Corsair One i200 with Intel Rocket Lake best prebuilt gaming PC is finally available to buy via Amazon.com for $3,799.99, powered by Intel Core i9-11900K CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Graphics, and 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 memory.
Corsair One i200 Specifications
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- CPU: Intel Core i9-11900K
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
- DRAM: 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
- Liquid Cooling Liquid CPU/GPU
- Main Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD
- Secondary Storage: 2TB 5400RPM 2.5″ HDD
- Motherboard: Z490
- Operating System Windows: 10 Home
- Networking: 2.5G Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- Power Supply: 750W SFX 80 PLUS Platinum
- External Connections: FRONT: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Combo Headphone/Mic; REAR: 1x Thunderbolt 3, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-A), 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2x USB 2.0, 7.1 Audio, 2.5G Ethernet, 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- Dimensions: 200 x 172.5 x 380 mm
- Weight 7.18
- Warranty Two years