Acer’s new high-end 4K monitor 144hz for gaming is finally here. The Predator CG7 (CG437K SBMIIPUZX) features a 42.5-inch 4K panel refreshed at 144Hz, Nvidia G-Sync support, VESA DisplayHDR 1000 certification, and more.
Acer has launched a new 4K monitor 144hz to complement its recently launched gaming desktops and laptops. The top-of-the-line Predator gaming monitor ticks all the boxes for a high-end device, with addressable RGB strips running along its periphery.
The Acer Predator CG437KS sports a colossal 43-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) display with a 144Hz refresh rate for use with current generation consoles. The VA panel 4000:1 contrast ratio, 10-bit color depth (8-bit + FRC), 90% of the DCI-P3 color gamut, and its maximum brightness is 1000 nits. The Predator monitor is also VESA DisplayHDR 1000 certified. Acer claims its delta E values are less than one. Finally, Nvidia G-Sync technology is also supported.
The Acer Predator CG437KS also features a proximity sensor that automatically dims the screen when the user is within a certain distance from it. Acer ColorSense and Acer LightSense adjust the screen temperature and brightness based on ambient lighting conditions.
The 43 inch monitor is also equipped with a USB 2.0 port, a USB 3.0 port, and a USB Type-C port, which can also charge devices at 30W. These specs make it an ideal choice for gamers and content creators
Price and availability
Acer Predator CG7 (CG437K SBMIIPUZX) 4K gaming monitor costs $1,599.99 and will be available to buy via the Amazon.com website soon.
Acer Predator CG437KS specifications
- Display: 42.5-inch VA panel
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixel (4K UHD)
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 4,000:1
- Response Time: 1 ms VRB
- Color Supported: 1.07 Billion
- Adaptive Contrast Management (ACM): 100,000,000:1
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m²
- Viewing Angles: 178° Horizontal / 178° Vertical
- Pixel Density: 104 PPI
- Features: NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, Adaptive Sync, DisplayHDR 1000, KVM switch, RGB lighting
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 2 x USB 2.0 (Downstream), 3 x USB 3.0 (Downstream), 1 x USB-B (Upstream), 1 x USB-C, 1 x Headphone
- VESA Compatible: 200 x 100mm
- Audio: 2 X internal 10-watt speakers
Recently, Acer has also expanded its range of 144Hz 4K monitor with the XB283K (KVbmiipruzx), the addition of the Predator gaming monitor family. The 4K 144Hz monitor received a 28-inch screen on an IPS panel with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels and is priced at $629.99.