After leaked in its real teaser, ZTE Axon 9 Pro is the new flagship device announced at IFA 2018. The device made with a combination of metal and glass finishes, it is characterized by the presence of a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC and a 6.21-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution that now integrates the notch in the upper center.
The remaining technical specifications included with ZTE Axon 9 Pro refer to 6GB of RAM, Adreno 630 GPU, 128GB of internal storage and a 4000mAh battery. The multimedia section is instead made up of a dual rear camera with 12MP + 20MP sensor and a 20MP front camera with Face Unlock. The operating system is Android 8.1 Oreo.
Finally, an IP68 certification for water and dust protection, USB Type C port and rear fingerprint sensor.
ZTE Axon 9 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions of 156.5 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm
- FHD+ AMOLED Display of 6.21 inches with 2.5D glass, 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 2248×1080 pixels
- Dual 12MP rear camera (1.4 μm, f / 1.75 aperture, OIS) + 20MP (130° wide-angle lens), Auto-focus with a dual photodiode, LED flash
- 20MP front camera with Face Unlock
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 128GB
- Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IP68 certification
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Micro-USB C
- Battery capacity of 4000mAh with wireless charging
- Dual SIM
ZTE Axon 9 Pro will be available in the German market from the end of September at a price of EUR 649. More detailed information on the US release date has not yet been unveiled.