The Zotac has introduced a new small PC named Zotac Zbox CI622 nano, the hallmark of which is the presence of a full-fledged Intel Core processor in combination with passive cooling.
More precisely, the new Zotac CI622 nano is based on the new dual-core Core i3-10110U Processor, and the dimensions of the Zotac mini PC are 204 x 129 x 68 mm only. As usual, the new Zotac mini desktop computer model is available in the form of a Barebone kit, so there is no need to talk about the amount of RAM or storage. But it is worth noting that you can install two DDR4 memory modules and one 2.5-inch drive.
The set of ports is represented by a pair of USB-C 3.1, four USB 3.1, one USB 3.0, two RJ45, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, and a card reader. There is also a Wi-Fi 5 adapter and Bluetooth 5.0 in this minipc.
Zbox CI622 nano Specs
- Processor: Intel Core i3-10110U (dual-core 2.1GHz, up to 4.1GHz)
- Chipset: Intel
- Memory: 2 x DDR4-2666/2400 SODIMM Slot (up to 32GB)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics (Integrated)
- Storage: 1 x 2.5-inch SATA 6.0 Gbps SSD/HDD slot
- Audio: Digital 8 Channel Audio, Loss-less Bitstream via HDMI, Microphone in
- Ports: Card Reader3-in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC), 2 x USB 3.1 Type-C (Front), 1 x USB 3.0 (Front), 4 x USB 3.1 (Rear), 2 x LAN 10/100/1000Mbps
- Connectivity: Wifi802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Kensington Lock: Yes
- Cooling system: Passive cooling
- Dimensions: 204 x 129 x 68mm
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Recently, Zotac has also announced the ZBox edge CI341 with quad-core Intel Celeron N4100 processor, Intel UHD Graphics, HDMI, USB C, and much more. It has been priced at $179.99.