LG, the prominent South Korean electronics company, has unveiled its latest offering in the form of the advanced 32HQ713D wide diagnostic monitor, specifically designed to cater to medical diagnostic applications.
This cutting-edge monitor boasts an expansive 31.5-inch IPS black display, accompanied by a remarkable 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Additionally, it features an impressive 100 percent sRGB color gamut, a contrast ratio of 2000:1, an outstanding brightness level of 1000 cd/m², a 10-bit color depth (8-bit + FRC), and a responsive 14 ms gray-to-gray response time.
In adherence to DICOM standards, this wide diagnostic monitor presents several useful features. Picture-by-picture modes enable the simultaneous display of multiple images, facilitating convenient comparison and analysis. The monitor’s auto-luminance calibration feature, supported by an integrated calibration sensor, optimizes medical images automatically, ensuring optimal viewing conditions.
The focus mode functionality allows users to emphasize specific areas of the screen while dimming the rest, allowing for enhanced attention to crucial details. Moreover, the pathology mode presents images with microscopic precision and unrivaled clarity, ensuring accurate diagnoses without any color distortions.
On the connectivity front, the monitor is equipped with two DisplayPorts, a headphone output, and a USB 3.0 hub, ensuring versatility and convenience. The LG 32HQ713D can be adjusted in various ways, including tilt, height adjustment, and pivot, and it comes with a VESA mount (100 x 100 mm) for hassle-free wall mounting. Moreover, it incorporates blue light filtering and a flicker-free backlight, optimizing the viewing experience and reducing eye strain.
Price and availability
The LG 32HQ713D wide diagnostic monitor can be conveniently purchased through the online store Bhphotovideo.com, with a price tag of $8,499.
LG 32HQ713D specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch IPS Black panel, Anti-glare, 3H Hardness
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Active Screen Size: 698.9 x 393.8 (mm)
- Resolution: 8MP (3840 x 2160)
- Color Gamut: sRGB (CIE 1931) 100 %
- Viewing Angles: 178° (Right / Left), 178° (Up / Down)
- Brightness: 1000cd/m² (Typ.), 500cd/m² (Stabilization)
- Colour Bit: 10bit (8bit+A-FRC)
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1 (Typ.)
- Response Time: 14ms (GtG, Not Support OD)
- Features: DICOM Compliant, HW Calibration, Multi-resolution Mode (8/6/4MP), Focus View Mode, Light Box Mode, Pathology ModeSuper, Resolution+, PBP, Dual Controller, Reader Mode, Flicker Safe, Lighting, Hot Key (6 keys), Presence Sensor, Auto Luminance Sensor
- Ports: 2 x DisplayPort 1.4, 2 x USB-A 3.0, 2 x USB-B 3.0, 1 x headphone output
- Stand: Height Adj. (110 mm), Rotation 6° (-3 to 3°), Swivel 30° (-15 to 15°), Tilt (-5 to 15°)
- VESA Mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 758.5 x 646.2 x 280.0 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 28.7 lb / 13 kg (with stand)
LG recently introduced the highly acclaimed UltraGear 49GR85DC-B, a 49-inch super ultrawide monitor. Specifically tailored for gaming enthusiasts, this monitor offers a captivating curved screen with a curvature radius of 1000R and an impressive aspect ratio of 32:9. It has been competitively priced at $1,299.99 / £1,502.64, cementing its position as a top-tier option in the market.