ViewSonic has introduced the new TD2465 commercial 10-point touch screen monitor, which is designed for wet hands touch, glove touch, and any conductive stylus’ tip touch including pencil.
ViewSonic TD2465 has a 24-inch VA panel with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). The maximum refresh rate is 60 Hz, the contrast ratio is 3000:1, the color depth is 8 bits, and the response time is 7 to 16 ms (grey to gray). The typical brightness is 250 cd/m².
The TD2465 is equipped with palm rejection and full support for multiple types of pen. Passive, active pen can be used without the hassle of installing drivers. Click functions are even enabled for pencils. It also works in humid conditions without an issue with its Water-Resistant Touch mode.
The screen can be mounted flexibly using a VESA mount with 100 x 100 mm. Two internal 2-watt speakers are also part of the equipment. The range of interfaces includes HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, VGA, USB 3.0, and a headphone output. According to the datasheet, 100 percent of the sRGB color space is also covered.
Depending on the operating mode, the ViewSonic TD2465 consumes between 20 and 26 watts, weighs 4.7 kg, and measures 550 x 401 x 198 mm (W x H x D). According to the manufacturer, these 24-inch touch screen monitors are suitable for use in commercial and industrial spaces. A blue light filter is also available.
Price and release date
ViewSonic TD2465 24-inch 1080p Touch Screen Monitor has been priced at $359.99 / £390 and can be pre-ordered via the Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk websites.
ViewSonic TD2465 specifications
- Display: 23.8-inch VA panel,
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Static Contrast Ratio: 3,000:1 (typ)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 20M:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m² (typ)
- Colors: 16.7M
- Color Space Support: 8-bit (6-bit + Hi-FRC)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 7ms (GTG), 6.969ms (GTG w/OD), 16ms (Tr+Tf)
- Viewing Angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Color Gamut: NTSC: 72% size (Typ)
- sRGB: 102% size (Typ)
- Pixel Size: 0.275 mm (H) x 0.275 mm (V)
- Touch Screen: Projected Capacitive, 10-point multi-touch
- Surface Treatment: Glossy, Hard Coating (7H)
- Cover Glass Thickness: 1.2mm
- Features: Blue Light Filter, Flicker-Free, Kensington Lock Slot, Cable Organization
- Ports: VGA 1x, USB 3.2 Type A Down Stream 2x, USB 3.2 Type B Up Stream 1x, 3.5mm Audio In 1x, 3.5mm Audio Out 1x, HDMI 1.4 1x, DisplayPort 1x, Power in 3-pin Socket (IEC C14 / CEE22)
- Audio: 2W 2x speakers
- VESA mount; 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5º / 20º) with stand / (15 ° ~70°) with hinge
- Dimensions: 550 x 326 x 49 mm (without stand)
- Weight: 10.4 lbs / 4.7 kg (without stand)
ViewSonic recently introduced IFP9850-4 ViewBoard is a 98-inch 4K interactive display aimed at educational institutions or companies. The 4K display comes with integrated myViewBoard digital whiteboarding software for a smooth writing experience supported by Ultra Fine Touch technology and dual fine-tipped pens for digital accuracy. It costs £16,391.